Sometimes a person dies without a Trust in place or a joint tenant on property. When that happens you may be told you need to get a probate on the person’s property.

We help prepare the paperwork necessary to file a probate and get the estate divided between the heirs.

Fill out the questionnaire below and someone will contact you regarding getting the paperwork to you. If you have not heard from someone in our office within 24 hours please call us at 405-470-0020. Thank you!